Ozonated Water: Supplemental Treatment for Cancer
August 30, 2019
It has been shown in scientific experiments that there is an inverse relationship between the amount of oxygen in the blood and the ability of cancer to spread. In other words, the more oxygen, the less your cancer is able to spread. However, the oxygen we breathe, which is O2, is not what the body needs to stop the spread of cancer.
What is needed is oxygen singlets (i.e. O1). The best way to get oxygen singlets into the blood is to get ozone (O3) into the blood, which then breaks down into O2 and O1, the critical oxygen singlet. One of the simplest and least expensive ways to get ozone into the bloodstream is to ozonate ice cold purified or spring water (no tap water). The colder the water is, the more ozone the water can hold and the longer it can hold it.
Here is a list of the major benefits of ozonated water:
- It purifies the blood of some microbes and in several other ways,
- It is a superb detoxification method,
- It does kill some cancer cells (but it is probably not strong enough to be a treatment),
- It can stop the spreading of cancer (the main benefit),
- It may provide energy,
- It can help the immune system by providing it oxygen singlets.
Ref : Cancer Tutor
TREATMENT RATING: This protocol is not rated as a cancer treatment. It is rated as a supplemental treatment for cancer and should not be used as the primary cancer treatment.